Now that you've installed the Android SDK, here are are a few ways to learn Android and start developing:
- Follow the training class for 构建你的第一个应用.
This class is an essential first step for new Android developers.
It gives you step by step instructions for building a simple app. You’ll learn how to create an Android project and run a debuggable version of the app. You'll also learn some fundamentals of Android app design, including how to build a simple user interface and handle user input.
Learn how to design your app
- Learn the best practices for Android design and user experience by reading the Android 设计 guidelines.
Read up on the API framework
- Start reading about fundamental framework topics in the collection of API 向导.
- Browse the API specifications in the 参考.
Explore the development tools
- Learn about developing an app with the Android Developer Tools plugin for Eclipse and other tools from the Workflow.
Explore some code
- Browse the sample apps available from the Android SDK Manager. You'll find them in